Documentation you’ll need for Round 4
A: You will need to upload:
1. Copy of filed 2019 federal tax return for business and copy of 2020 federal tax return for business, if you have filed your 2020 taxes already. Applicable tax return documents are:
- IRS form 1040 (sole proprietors) and the following: Schedule C, Profit and Loss from Business
- IRS form 1065 Partnership Return (no K-1s required)
- IRS form 1120 Corporation Return (no schedules required)
- IRS form 1120S S Corporation Return (no K-1s required)
2. Valid government-issued photo identification (ID):
- A valid government-issued Photo ID of the applicant who is signing the grant application. Washington state-issued driver’s license/ID card, U.S. Passport book or card, or other valid, state-issued or federal-issued photo ID.
3. Verification of Tribal-member owned business, if applicable:
- A registration, or license, (or, may include official letters of Tribal ID) information from a federally recognized tribe.